I am a very HAPPY person at the moment =P
* I can't wait for Plan B!! =P Hehe. Just you and me, baby. *hearts* =D
* Im glad Baby's feeling much, muchhh better! =)
* I have a new phone!! AND, I'll be changing to a newer phone in less than 4 months. =D I'll be changing my number as well. I'll tell "you" all when it's changed. Thank goodness I don't have to use that tupperware phone anymore! lol!
* I can't wait for the mega concert which is on the 30th of April. It's crazy, but i'll be playing 7 songs? Haha. Will update on this next time. I can't wait for Monday's string rehearsal and tomorrow's violin class! =D heehee.
* I'm having a fun chatting session with Lyn. haha. My nocturnal chatting buddy! :P
----
I did something which is almost unforgivable about 4 hours ago. HAHA =S I accidentally made a HUGE hole on my dining plastic cover. Darn those hot oven trays!! hahaha. =S At least I got to get rid of that hideous looking cover. It reminds me too much of someone's mom. =S I've NO idea why.
Anyway, I added a hit counter just awhile ago. I've always been curious how many people visit our site, so yeah. =) Btw, i've also added 2 more pics under "Recent Activities." Thanks to Lyn and Sarah for those pics.
Chao! =P
18 February 2006
Posted by felicia at 3:42 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment