17 February 2006

recent activities

Tuesday Afternoon- Jasmine's house.



Natalie. I just HAD to post this up. She's so adorable, isn't she? =D



This picture reminds me of something classical. Credits to Josh for his outstanding photography. =)



Cookie and a fraction of yours truly.



Wednesday morning- Airport, SGS. Afternoon- Went to the mall with Dennis, Melvin, Watson and Lyn to get flowers and a get-well-soon card then off to Clinton's house to give him a surprise ;)

ALMOST ready. hehe ;) Thanks LYN! Click on the pic below to obtain a larger pic.



Thanks SARAH! =) Click on the pic below to obtain a larger pic.

Want a nicer group picture? ;) Haha. Visit Joshua at http://23-7.blogs.friendster.com =)

My baby =)

3 comments:

Amilyn said...

fel, i added the pics of clint and the flowers at the bottom, hope u dont mind heheheheheee

and as vee says, I TOLD U I GOT FAT! haahha =D

Amilyn said...

and cookie's so cute, that's my girl! hehehehe

so is natalie. eh why ur blog so short. wanna add in the video we took? lol/

felicia said...

Hehehe Why would I mind? haha. Add the video if u want..

and YES! Cookie is So Cute!! =P