After Church, I met up with a few friends including Baby. He doesn't like my green-painted nails. Oh well. Hahah =) I love it!
I went to the airport to send Sana off. Sniffles. I'm gonna miss her so much! Clinton came a little late and he didn't manage to see her. Melanie had something for Sana. We went through a lot of trouble trying to pass it to Sana cos she had already checked in at that time. Hahah. So we went to this place to try to get her attention. I was in heels and running! hahah :)
In the end, Sarah suggested we ask someone who was gonna check in. To our luck, there was one girl who was in the same flight as Sana! Hahah. We asked her to do us a bigg favor and she agreed. lol. =) I hope Sana got it!
Sarah's leaving tomorrow morning. =(
Heh. I'm not really in the mood to blog, actually. These cramps, they come and go like lightning. It's crazy AND painful. Grr. byee.


3 comments:
OMG!!! I'm so going to miss you guys!!!!!!!!
OMG!! :S
Clinton was 2 minutes late!
and what's wrong with my face!
Im gonna miss you too sarah!
Lyn,, sorry love, that's the best pic. the other one is way blurry..
Post a Comment