24 March 2006

BORED and FAT.

I'm so damn bored! I've ran out of things to do online. Any suggestions? Reading blogs and friendster browsing should not be any of the suggestions, please,.. cos I do that like almost everyday. Blah blah blah. =S

I've been in a really pissy mood lately. But yea, it's starting to fade so that's good.

22nd<3<3<3- 2 days ago- I had a blast!!!!! =D Baby surprised me, we went to his house and later in the afternoon, we went to gadong to PIG out.

He said I'm FAT. O_o

And I only gained 2 Kgs.

=S =S =(

6 comments:

shenny said...

fel,Im bored too here. Sigh` So i also dontknow wut to suggest u. Hangout someday??! And No,ure NOT fat. If u are.. then wut Am I? =p

Amilyn said...

FAT is the new HOT.

how can u run out of things to do online. there's so much to do. but if u do, here's what u can do
1. right click on the two tiny blinking pcs at your icontray.
2. select "status".
3. a dialog box will pop up.
4. click on "Disconnect".

TADAAA!! wasn't that fun? =D Hahahaha. joke.

bored, go learn flash or something.

Anonymous said...

FAT is the new HOT? so I guess THIN is the new NOT then.

You, Fel? FAT? WHAT? You must've looked at your self with an enlargement lens. Or something.

Anonymous said...

Shen; I meant online, daling :P Haha! =P Oh yea, thanks for SMS-accompanying me just now. Lavvv youuu!!!

lyn; yessss I wanna learn flash! but obviously, i don't have the time now la..

Jaws; wooh! Cool! I like that.. Jaws =) Hehe. I just... gained some fats? Hahaha. It's Oryte, i SHALL burn it off. Or, Shall I not? hahaha =)

shenny said...

I get u la dear, I meant Im bored online everytime too. So I dont know wut to suggest u to do. Hehe, consider lyn's idea? LoL`i beT it's fun. HAHA. aND ure so welcome la.. But I replied kinda latee one,sorry ey. Hehehe.. I luvvv u too!! <3

Anonymous said...

Shen; Hehehe. When school re-opens, we jalan again. Lunch and all.. haha :) But kinda rushing, doncha think? It's alright for replying late. I don't mind. It's the thought of wanting to accompany a bored friend that counts. So thank you! =)*mwah mwah mwah*