I had nothing to do so I edited some old pics. Click on them for a better view. Enjoy! =)
Shen darling, this is for you :) *That is her shadow*
Oh man!~ I just noticed the first pic isn't in the middle! Hehh :(
First pic; I miss the old times! That was during science week.
Second pic; hehe Cutee =P Baby has this habit of taking out everything in his bag. I somehow.. picked up his habit. =P
Third pic; I miss those two very much!
Fourth pic; The good old times. Vee & I, Kevin & Clint. 10 metres apart from each other 5 days a week.

Anyway, today's another great day. =) Hehehe. I'm so happy. =D Owh, and today is my sister's birthday! Heheh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLORA!
Damn, we're getting old. I can't believe I'll be 18 this year! Hehe. But cooolll. I can't wait to drive. :D
Blogger's being so cacat. I can't click on the icons to change font colour, text/picture alignment, etc. Heh. Anyway,.. this is so random. I've nothing particular to blog about.......
Oh right, I played the violin in church last week. I was really nervous cause I was playing alone. The last few times I played, Lorgina was playing with me. So yea, I was nervous and didn't play an octave higher for all the songs. I made a lot of mistakes as well. Haha my hands were shaking! hehe =) I hope I'll get better as weeks passes by. At least the the choir liked it. They asked me to play next week as well. Hehehe. So yea, practice, practice, practice.
For my music school concert next month, "The Dream Expands", I'll be playing 12 songs. Crazy? Heheh. I hope that'll be all. I won't have the time to practice everyday. =S Anyway, 4 pieces will be played with the rest of the violinists, 4 pieces with the expression band to accompany soloists (singers) and the other 4 pieces with the expression band as well.. for the kids! They'll be singing/dancing, I think. Hehe. I'm REALLY excited! =P
Anyway, that's it for now. Im gonna work on the codings for crazyyinlove. =)
6 comments:
Damn girl, you got shkill!!! Interesting post. And I want to watch you play violin. I never have, you know. GARR.
But tell me, how'd you get those interesting layers all over pic 1 two and 3? =D
and today is my sister's birthday too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLLIE!
never in a million years will she pop by here so yeah. lol.
Josh; You got MORE skill dude! =P Hehehe. I just played around with textures, colours, lightings, brushes, etc.... =)
First pic- lightings, texture above background layer and a little brush on top layer.
Second pic- lightings adjustments, texture and colour change.
third pic- I decolourised the background, leaving only you and sana coloured. Then, I used a grainy-brown texture,..changed the lightings,..etc.
Lyn; hehe =) Tell ur sis i said Happy Birthday! =]
thankiew soo much fel.. <3 I love that pic.. HEHE, send me that when i see u on9.. Thanks!! =D
Shen; *hugs* =) No problemo, babe. Besides, I took that pic for you la. haha ;)Just click on the pic. A bigger version of it will show. Save that to ur comp. =D
Post a Comment