The night before; Learning how to wear a tudong was interesting......... yeah... hmm. It took me a few bad attempts before my tudong actually looked.. "OK".
The morning after; Woked up early, got ready, put on my newly made and bought uniform, tudong and shoes- shining in a distance.
TODAY was my first day in Maktab Duli. Hahaha :)
I am happy to have saw so many familiar faces among the huge crowd of 891 new lower six students. SO many of my old friends, SO many of ex-SGSians, SO many people... where ever you go. It's definitely so much different from SGS because it's a much bigger school and I think going from classes to classes will be a problem for me for the first week of actual studying. Heheh :) I just need to get used to everything.
Orientation was alright, except for some of the speeches and the Lecture we had from I forgot who. Heh. Listening to people giving speeches for hours can be really tiring. There were a few times when I almost fell asleep! Hahah. Im not joking. Im not the only one, that's for sure! =P We had a school tour during the last hour of orientation as well. Interesting,......... hmm....
Okay, let me tell you about my lunch. Somehow, I prefer SGS canteen better. Yeah. I can't wait till we can go out for lunch. Tomorrow, I'm bringing my own food! :) Like a group of army, we marched to the canteen. Not knowing where the hell to go, how/what the rules in the canteen are, where our other friends are (becos girls look almost alike from behind), Michelle and I followed Clinton and Yen Chuan around and a few seconds later we were wondering why we were the only girls in that area, only remembering next about the MIB thing concerning boy-girl issue. Boys right side, girls left side. Esh. After half an hour gone, Michelle and I found Jenny, Shenny, Gloriana, Joanne, Amilyn, Regina, Eileen, Allison, Aliza, and even spotted Melissa, Tong, Nurekhsan, Lim Hui Yaw, Nadirah, Chin Hong Tak!, Iskandar, Alistor, Khairul, Bibi and loads more upper 6 ex-SGSians, ETC, ETC, ETC, I don't remember. Heheh. 1 hour and 45 minutes of lunch break flew by so fast.
And oh my goodness, being head burried (except face) under a tudong can be soooooo dammnnnnnn hotttttttttttt!!! dammittt. I heard echos when I talk. I felt terribly hot and uncomfortable. Taking my tudong off the second I reached inside my car was like.. woooohhh finally, heaven.
Im not really looking forward to tomorrow's orientation. I don't wanna gooo! shiet.
Anyway,
A group of us, Clinton, Amilyn, Shenny, Joshua, Bryan, Yen Chuan, Kevin, Sera, Jonan, Conan, Amir went to the beach yesterday. It was pure fun!! hahah :) We went early in the morning, met up in school then went to the berakas beach.
At around 12, (I think) we went to Gadong... with an ice box. hahaha. It was hilarious :P Lyn, Bryan, clint and I we went to get lyn's tudong then went to West Street. Bryan had d idea of purposely leaving the ice box behind so we could walk around Gadong without having to carry that huge heavy box and only claiming it back when we wanna leave. hahah :) Chao!
Just so you know, that's clint's jersey i'm wearing =)
Lyn, u look hot
=)
=)
The twins
2 comments:
damn, i experience the tudong echo thing too.. but none today though. HAHAHA i stole back my folder today *feelssoproud* i didnt have to go singing on stage!
fel, u think i look hot? im so fat mann you still think im hot? are u serious? NO WONDER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! *hugs* hahahahaaa let's go to the beach again!
Heheh :) Mwahh.
Post a Comment