24 April 2006

My english is getting so much poorer, seriously. I need to read a book or something and pick up new words, whatever. I'm just not motivated enough to do so. AND, I don't know of any good books to read at the moment. So, any suggestions? Sighs. Seriously man, WHEN IS my NEW English teacher coming? It has been like almost 2 months! Sheessh. I have not written a proper essay for like 5 friggin months. Heh. There are like wha, 11 classes without a teacher? What if MY teacher only comes 3 months later? or worse, 4 months, 5 months later? 6 months?? Arhh, this is nuts!~ Okay, yes, i should just relaxxxx and continue being patient... yess...... ~ =
It's getting so frustrating. For once, I really want to study. I want to improve my academic standards. I want "A's". Seeing those "LUCKY" students having their english lessons just makes me angry, frustrated, jealous. I could have been doing role plays in class by now and everything else they're learning. Having discussions about a particular topic, writing essays, improving their english- their writing skills, the way they brain storm, whatever. And all i'm doing during my extra P.S (G.P class) is think what I want for lunch later in the afternoon and basically, just wasting time by not doing any work, getting all disgusted by how dirty the canteen area is and making sure my things are not directly in contact with the canteen table (serious). After the BIAWAK incident last week which caused Michelle and I to be in the limelight, I DON'T wanna ever go there again unless the unsightly creature is gone fo sure.

Maybe I should follow Fay's footsteps. During my P.S, I should go to the library, get a book, read, mark the last page I read that day, hide the book in a place where anyone wouldn't find it, go back there the following day, get that book, continue reading, mark the page, and repeat the same routine until I finish reading the book. haha.

I'm not turning dumb, fuk u. hahaa. I just... well.... need some "touch ups" on my deteriorating english. I can't afford to weaken the calibre of my english now. It's already bad as it is. Maybe I should blog more. Haha. I actually learn a lot by blogging. =)

So much of me, myself, I and my english, goddammit, Greet, Wish. Those two simple words and I got mixed up with them. What's wrong with me? Maybe i'm just tired. I've been yawning for the past, I don't know, 2 hours? Haha. I've been patiently waiting for my hair to dry so I can go to bed. lol. Yes, blow drying is another alternative but heh, I absolutely hate blow drying my hair when it's wet.

Grr. I'm getting all pissy. HAHHHHHHHHHHH. =\ ={ =( Mann, I need to read a book and relax. Or maybe, get started on my maths assignment on sequence and binomial AND finish off all my homeworks from last weeks up till date. Haha. I haven't been doing my maths homework simply cos I don't understand sequence BECAUSE, I have not been listening in class BECAUSE, oh my god, im getting so crappy (haha). Ok, cos I can't see the white board and I've been focusing more to "trying to focus on what's being written on the board" rather than listening to what She was teaching. heh.

I went for an eye check up this afternoon. My degree has increased. Crap. Haha. No Wonder I couldn't read what was written on the board no matter how much I tried to "focus" WITH my specs on. I have to change my lens very soon. I'm considering using contact lens.

Some of u might not even know I actually use specs. Haha. That's cos I only wear my specs in class. haha. So yea, my vision's a littly blurry all the time outside class. So if you see me and I look in your direction but you don't get a hi from me, sorry kehs. :)

Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIYAH.. seriously, why is MD lacking teachers. this wont work GRR. they should quickly hire!!! fel, go do what fay does hahaha. and what biawak incident? DO TELL! :D

Amilyn said...

eh wth? that was me, im not anonymous??

felicia said...

hehehe. I told u already yea abt the biawak incident. freakkyyy :S proves how disgusting it is there. hahaha. Hanif saw it behind the library the following day :P

i can actually borrow the book home.. hahahha i forgot i have the library card. hahaha wthh