HAHAHA DOES THE TITLE SOUND LIKE IM DEPARTING OFF?
dramaqueen. lol.
im going to camp in 12 hours lah. im making such a huge deal out of it coz i wont be around to entertain you guys (HEHE!) for 4 days. and when im back i will be so caught up with the schoolwork i DID NOT DO so i'll be busy for maybe 7 days. so that all makes 11 days. miss me.
I WILL MISS YOU VEE. (stop telling me not to go to camp).
I WILL MISS YOU FEL. (stop telling me to sleepover).
I WILL MISS YOU SHEN. (stop thinking i wont appear at basketball practice).
I WILL MISS THE REST OF YOU ALSO!
but i wont miss Josh.
22 June 2006
im going away.
Posted by Amilyn at 2:39 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahah. ouch. lol.
that's coz you'd be there too, you dumdum. lol.
Post a Comment