20 February 2007

Choice

It's all about making a choice.

1) I CHOOSE to wear my scraggly fro down today, because it makes me feel good about ME.

2) I CHOOSE to not let this 14-unit thing get the better of me, because the FAITH I ventured into it with was JUSTIFIED.

3) I CHOOSE to ignore the pain and not let this spoil my day, because I've taken enough Panadol to subdue a HORSE.

4) I CHOOSE to not let my weight issues become a problem, because I am SO MUCH STRONGER THAN THAT.

5) I CHOOSE to not mess this task up, because I AM AN ACHIEVER.

6) I CHOOSE to not let a stupid technicality get the better of me, because I will NOT let my circumstances control me.

7) I CHOOSE to become a doctor, so NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME.

8) I CHOOSE to give everything my all today, because if I can do it TODAY, I can do it TOMORROW, and the NEXT day, and the NEXT day.

9) I CHOOSE to not make excuses for myself, because excuses lead to COMPLACENCY which lead to INDULGENCE.

10) I CHOOSE to own this day because it might not come again.

11) I CHOOSE to do the right thing, because I am answerable to MYSELF.

It's ALL about making a choice.

3 comments:

Amilyn said...

i choose to eat so that i will be able to say that i have tasted almost everything the world has to offer before i die because life is about enjoying the experience.

THIS IS FOR ALL THE ANOREXICS AND BULIMICS OUT THERE AND THOSE WHO HATE FOOD!

Anonymous said...

Funny! =] (Lyn, I mean)

Yes, it is about CHOICE!! And we can do anything if we put our hearts to it! Go go go!

Anonymous said...

but mummy knows best~