So HERE'S what I said I'd do, and I thought I'd keep you uptodate!!!
1) Lose the 6 kilos before college so I can fit into all my pretty old kurtas that now make my back flab look like I'm trying to smuggle in cocaine packets under my bra.
WELL! It turns out that our weighing scale at home is 3 OR 4 KILOS HEAVIER than other ones! I checked it at the Doctor's office and I'm much lighter than I thought I was :) WHICH brings my weight loss target to just 3 kilos :) Until I'm a healthy weight. I ALSO bought pants in a size 8.
I'm a size 10 and I wear black pants everywhere.
They are my ONLY PAIR.
So wish me luck :D So far, been adjusting me eating habits n what not...I'm TRYING to put off exercise for as LONG as possible! :)
2) READ. Make good on the Borders Deal. (The Borders Deal with my rents is that after the HSC, as a late bday present, I can walk into the enormous, 2-storey Borders Bookstore and buy whatever I want, on them.)
:) I. Freaking. Love. Books.
Borders is like, Mecca, Jerusalem, heaven......all of it rolled into one. Seriously, people, I've bought SO many books over the last 3 weeks!!!!! *goes all squeeful inside* including:
- Russian classics by Dostoyevsky, Gogol and Tolstoy
- Contemporary award winners like Salman Rushdie and Lionel Shriver
- Cult classics like Jeffrey Eugenides (The Virgin Suicides) and Joseph Heller's Catch 22.
- Recommendeds like Ken Follet's The Pillars of the Earth.
- AND my usual selection of sob stories: the Dave Pelzer books :)
- OH AND GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ. Heard TONS about him, can't wait to read those :)
3) Watch every movie I missed and wanted badly to catch: Borat, Knocked Up, Superbad, THE MATRIX AND LOTR TRILOGIES SO I AM A LOSER NO MORE....and basically everything else I can rent from VideoEzy.
Okay, maybe not yetttt......But I DID buy Scrubs Season 5 and Arrested Development (all 3 seasons). Seriously, people, WATCH ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. It is THE smartest, snarkiest, most intelligent comedy out there.
4) Go to Sydney. Shop. Repeat.
:) Meehee! I DID! Before the Formal and bought really expensive shoes. What. I NEEDED to match my dress and they were GORGEOUS!!! I PROMISE I'll post photos up: I've got a couple of pics from the formal but I look like a whale, so I'll post up indiv. shots of my shoes and dress with ME NOT IN THEM.
Also went with 2 awesome friends, Izzy and Elyse, and we market hunted! Pity Paddy's was closed....oh well.
5) Start making miniatures again....god, I miss that stuff. Such an awesome hobby.
I haven't! I should!!!!
6) Watch Scrubs S5 and 6.
S5 DONE! S6 NOT ON DVD. DUMBASSIDIOTSLAH!
7) Oh, and on the LAST day of the HSC, I'm going to tell That Guy that I like him. It'll be fun, because hopefully by then, I'd have lost a couple of kilos ergo looking AWESOME in my Formal Dress (it's gorgeous, I shall pictorialize it for you as soon as my camera comes back to life) and so, when I see him again after that, I'll just look hot, as opposed to desperate and slightly chubby.
.................
How many of you knew I'd bail?
Sigh.
It makes me a little sad that EVEN THOUGH I'll never see him again, I couldn't find the courage to just come OUT with it......it's such crap, guys.
I wanted to.....but I didn't see him after the exam, just online, and then at the Formal, and I was too happy at the formal to risk screwing it up.
My pride would have hurt too much, I guess.
ANYWAY! NOW THAT LYN AND FEL ARE EXAMLESS, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. BLOG BEFORE I BITCHSLAP THE PAIR OF YOU!
1 December 2007
Well, ONE of us has to blog!!!!
Posted by Queen Sana at 8:19 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you know I have a crush here in college and he's graduating so which means that I won't be seeing him anymore (Sangs you know who I'm talking about) So I gather all the courage I have in my body to go there and speak to him and it goes like this, "hey there's something I'm meaning to tell you before you go. I kept playing this momment repeatedly in head and I just really need to get this out. I know its lame and clique but... Congradulations and Good Luck." I know i'm an idiot but I really realy can't do it. hahaha OH VELL!
Post a Comment