Sarah; My dimple only shows when I REALLLYYY smile or laugh or yeah.. haha :P I wasn't exactly smiling widely so that's why, no dimple :P
Lyn: haha! no, love. I did NOT betrayed you because I didn't state that I'd "do" Shenny before you. :P Haha!! It sounds wrong in a way right? HAHAHA! =P
10 comments:
well she SHOULD BE! with such kick ass friends like vee and i. HAHHAHAHAHHAA
btw COOL ART! u are so gonna do me. i mean, do a pic of me like that. yeah.
I don't know.
But God, I hope so.
Coz she means SO MUCH to me.
haha~ she looks like she is. =)
No reason to not be happy? Hehe =) n really, that ish Really one Nice Pic.. =D
Lyn; Sure, no problemo. :)
Sana; thanks sana. I luv You!
Amanda; Maybe it was a fake smile ;) hehe
Shen; thanks :) I wanna do you too! lol.
no dimple! you usually have one in every picture.
OMG fel! u totally betrayed me. you are going to do shenny before you do me? :( i hate you!
er.. i mean, do the picture. SHIT, IT SOUNDS SO WRONG!
fel, you SHOULD be happy. LOOKAT THAT! ur post has the most comments, more than all our other blogs combined!! lol
Vee darl, you're the hottie! :) I miss you!!
Sarah; My dimple only shows when I REALLLYYY smile or laugh or yeah.. haha :P I wasn't exactly smiling widely so that's why, no dimple :P
Lyn: haha! no, love. I did NOT betrayed you because I didn't state that I'd "do" Shenny before you. :P Haha!! It sounds wrong in a way right? HAHAHA! =P
uh uh..do wutt? =s the pic eyy? Hehehe.. dont do me La.. =)Do lyn's. HAHA.. it does sound a bit wrongg. nyahaha.
Post a Comment