Credits; Josh =)
GO FEL !!!
Cute!!!!
i won =D HAHA
I JUST KNOW that when you two get married, vee and i will be vying to be the maid of honour. HAHA. and vee will be it coz im too ugly. HAHAAAAA.
hahaha whatever, honey :P I'll beat you in basketball. HAHAHAHA :P
ey PRETTY lyn, stop saying ur ugly cos ur not ok! :P
Saint, I lost, obviously. haha :P Shen, practice bouncin' the ball yo. haha :P
i will make this a poster.
:D thanks josh!
this has got to be my favorite picture of you two.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
GO FEL !!!
Cute!!!!
Cute!!!!
i won =D HAHA
I JUST KNOW that when you two get married, vee and i will be vying to be the maid of honour. HAHA. and vee will be it coz im too ugly. HAHAAAAA.
hahaha whatever, honey :P I'll beat you in basketball. HAHAHAHA :P
ey PRETTY lyn, stop saying ur ugly cos ur not ok! :P
Saint, I lost, obviously. haha :P
Shen, practice bouncin' the ball yo. haha :P
i will make this a poster.
:D thanks josh!
this has got to be my favorite picture of you two.
Post a Comment