I'M NO LONGER A DUMB BLONDE.haha.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH! I TOTALLY DIDNT THINK OF CALLING U DUMB BLONDE!! DAMMIT!! HAHAHA
VEe: but it's not black, are you STILL happy? lolclint: HAHAHAHA too late now!! =p =p =p
Cooolieee :PDeep purple would be nice. Is it deep purple now?? :P :P :P
hey, why did you strike off dumb?
fel: meheeheee u know what it is.josh: are you trying to say i was indeed dumb?
Hehehe. i wanna see ur hair without the tudong! :P
REALLY?! thats nice. i didnt think that super blonde thing looked good on any asian
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH! I TOTALLY DIDNT THINK OF CALLING U DUMB BLONDE!! DAMMIT!! HAHAHA
VEe: but it's not black, are you STILL happy? lol
clint: HAHAHAHA too late now!! =p =p =p
Cooolieee :P
Deep purple would be nice. Is it deep purple now?? :P :P :P
hey, why did you strike off dumb?
fel: meheeheee u know what it is.
josh: are you trying to say i was indeed dumb?
Hehehe. i wanna see ur hair without the tudong! :P
REALLY?! thats nice. i didnt think that super blonde thing looked good on any asian
Post a Comment